Multiplayer game, according to the age of the players, first select the difficulty factor card, and put the card into the appropriate position of the toys.
1) One person plays the space magician. First, open the cover of the box to show the player the card patterns inside, and then cover the cover of the box.
2) After the magician spins the box, turns it flat or turns it over several times, the player guesses which pattern in the box corresponds to which pattern in the card?
3) The magician opens the lid of the box to verify the players guess.
1) The magician first specifies a pattern in the card and asks the player to rotate the box.
2) The player opens the lid of the box, looks at the card pattern in the box and then covers the box. The player spins the box.
3) The magician opens the lid of the box to verify that the players rotating pattern is consistent with the specified pattern.
When the patterns in the box are consistent with those in the card, the player can get a magic ring and the one with the most accumulated magic rings is the winner.
Whats in the box:
1) 1 Magic rotating piece
2) 20 cards
3) 24 rings
4) 10 pattern cards